CCM Vector 4-Roll PRO II Glove
The 4R Pro II is CCM's redesign of a classic construction. The glove had a strait and wide fit through the fingers and the backhand, with a wider opening at the cuff for improved mobility. Patterns for this glove were developed by blindfolding professional hockey players and asking them to select their preferred fit. The result: a newly designed high performing product, with a classic look and feel.
MOBILE OPEN CUFF DESIGN – The molded cuff roll provides protection while allowing for maximum wrist mobility. The cuff itself is engineered to provide a wider range of motion through the wrist and hand.
NEW VENTED CONSTRUCTION – Strategically placed ventilation channels provide maximum airflow, keeping gloves lighter and dryer.
COMFORT PERFORMANC PALM – The new palm is reinforced at key areas specifically designed for intense play. Embossed detailing provides an extra layer of comfort and improved contact detween the hand and the stick.
- Thumb – 3-piece articulated thumb
- Backhand – 4 Roll backhand with ventilated blocks and PE inserts
- Palm – Pro nash palm with nash reinforcements
- Cuff – Mobile cuff with PE inserts and a molded cuff roll
- Fingers – Split finger design with PE inserts
- Liner – CCM Red comfort liner
- Exterior – Technical nylon
- Be the first to review this product